Office of Institutional Advancement Mission
The mission of the Office of Institutional Advancement is to support the college’s mission and strategic priorities through telling the Morton College story, 与社区持份者建立伙伴关系, and raising money to support our students, create new learning spaces, and programs.
Office of Institutional Advancement Team
Morton College News
Development & Alumni Relations
通过机构发展办公室(OIA), Morton College host a variety of development events aimed to advance institutional priorities and initiatives. Morton College invites you to volunteer, attend and sponsor any of our annual programs.
Click images below
通过机构发展办公室(OIA), Morton College offers many opportunities to help its alumni maintain a strong relationship with the college. 我们鼓励你与赌博app排行榜保持联系. Attend any upcoming alumni events, 在亨利维斯体育馆为我们的黑豹队加油, volunteer for our annual major events, and defiantly take advantage of all the benefits of being a Morton College graduate. 如果您有任何问题，请随时与我们联系.
Click images below
Mission: To serve as ambassadors for Morton College and act a resource for alumni activities and annual giving programs.
General Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Serve as an ambassador for Morton College and help to spread awareness of the organization’s mission and brand.
- 担任一学年的校友大使. To begin August 1, 2021 and conclude May 1, 2022.
- Attendance to all three meetings to be held during the summer, fall and spring semesters. Will accommodate to AAP members schedules. Approximately, one hour each meeting.
- Correspond to communications in a timely manner.
- Provide feedback and ideas for Development & Alumni Relations activities.
- 在赌博app排行榜完成6小时的志愿服务(1).e.; Panther Pantry, Greater Food Depository, Turkey Giveaway, Development & Alumni activities).
- 确保一份礼物或征求至少250美元的礼物.00 for our Giving Tuesday fundraiser.
- AAP is targeted to Morton College alumni only. You must have graduated with a degree, completed a certificate program or have taken at least 30 semester credits to be eligible.
- Have fun! This is a learning opportunity to build on the skills you already have and to support the growth of our Development & Alumni Relations activities.
Alumni Ambassadors Perks
- Custom AAP apparel to keep
- Morton College swag and apparel to keep
- Media release on our Alumni webpage
- Lunch meetings
- Celebration at conclusion of program
- Alumni Events: 我们的校友活动是有趣的，吸引和免费的校友. 这些活动旨在让你了解赌博app排行榜的一切. In addition, you will have a chance to meet with other alum and community partners.
- Athletic Admissions: Come cheer on your favorite team! All alumni will have access to attend all home (indoor and outdoor) athletic events and competitions at no cost.
- Career Services: As an alum, 你可以接触到许多与职业相关的资源, including career-related events, mock interview, workshops, career fairs, 招聘启事和大量你可以使用的职业工具. Individual appointments are also available; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, at 708.656.8000, ext. 2468 or Careerservices@listom.net.
- Class Course: As an alumnus, you will benefit from registering for one course of your choice at Morton College. 校友可以在开课前一周注册课程. Morton College will be cover the course of the class at no cost to you; however, books, fees and supplies will not be included. If interested please stop by the Admissions Office located in building B or call 708.656.8000, ext. 2346.
- Fitness Center: If you are a resident of District 527 (Berwyn, Cicero, Lyons, McCook, Forest view, and Stickney), you can register for your free gym membership. 报名时请携带居住证明.
- Jedlicka Performing Arts Center: 耶德利卡表演艺术中心全年举办各种各样的活动. 校友和朋友可以免费欣赏音乐和戏剧表演.
- Library Access: Stop over the Library and request a community Library card for you to be able to check out books, participate in Library events, 有趣的活动或只是向图书管理员寻求帮助.
- Volunteer | Speaking Opportunities: Each year various campus offices will host student centered events and activities that will require volunteer support and speaking opportunities. Such examples include MLK Service Day, alumni events, career and alumni panels, and Women’s EmpowHERment Conference.
Ways to Give
Thank you for supporting Morton College. Every contribution is important. 你的捐赠加强了我们确保特殊教育项目的使命, our panther food pantry, student emergency funds, scholarships, capital improvements and so much more! There are a number of ways to give, 阅读下面最适合你和你的组织的每个选项.
Click to download the matching gift form.
Roll your sleeves up and support a number of Student Activities and Institutional Advancement events throughout the year. We welcome our partners to get to know our students and engage with the community we serve. 志愿者承诺的时间从每次活动2-4小时不等.
Gift by Mail
Make checks payable to:
3801 S. Central Ave.
Cicero, IL. 60804
Attn: Sally Delgado, 304C
Morton College host several annual events that have a direct impact on our students and surrounding community. 这些活动包括但不限于妇女赋权会议, HOPE 5K Run, Backpack Give Back, Hall of Fame, and our Pack the Place athletic events. This is a great way to highlight your business or organization and support a good cause. Sponsorship levels vary for each event.
In Kind Gifts
Morton College employees can make a one-time or reoccurring gift via payroll deduction. 您可以完全控制何时开始和停止捐赠. Go to Giving Printable Forms tab and fill out the Payroll Deduction form and submit to the business office located in 203B.
Contact your company's Human Resource office or employer to determine if your gift to Morton College can be matched to increase student success. 数以千计的公司提供配对礼品计划. Typically, donors initiate matching gifts by including their organization's matching gift with their donation to Morton College. Use the search bar below to see if your company/organization will match your contribution.
Memorial and Tribute Gifts
A thoughtful way of remembering someone special and creating a legacy is by making a gift in honor, or in memory, of an individual. 纪念性礼物可以包括以当事人名义提供的奖学金, brick or stone engraving, or a room/building dedication.
认捐可以让你在一段时间内分期付款. Reminders will be sent to you about your commitment on a schedule that is established by you. Go to Giving Printable Forms to fill out and complete the form and mail your form to Morton College.
Morton College prides itself on educating our community and students to the common good and service of others, 特别是对遭受贫困和边缘化的人民和社区. For this reason, we educate our students on giving opportunities from the time they step foot on our campus to graduation and beyond. 下面是一些有用的资源，可以帮助你学会给予. Our goal is to cultivate a mindset of giving that includes advocacy for systemic change, social justice and social impact.
Printable Giving Forms
For your convenience below are several giving forms to submit with your gift to Morton College. 请填妥礼品所需表格，邮寄至:
3801 S. Central Ave.
Cicero, IL 60408
Attn: Sally Delgado, 304C